Government‎ > ‎

Elections and Voting

In order to vote in Maryville elections, you must be registered at the Nodaway County Clerk's Office at the Courthouse and must have been a resident of the City for 30 days. Registration must be done prior to the 4th Wednesday before an election.

There are five voting wards in the City. Polling places in each ward are announced before each election in the newspaper and on the radio. Information may also be obtained by contacting the City Clerk (562-8001) or the County Clerk (582-2251).

For more information, please visit the Nodaway County Clerk's Office.